This year’s two-day RARE Summit in Huntington Beach, CA featured leading minds from across the rare disease landscape. RareUniversity live streamed over 70 hours of inspiring and educationally intensive sessions. If you missed it or would like to watch a session you didn't get to see, access ten select recordings below and be sure to join our mailing list to receive updates on future rare disease programs.
Recorded Sessions from the Global Genes 2016 RARE Summit
Global Genes Toolkits
- Women with Rare Disease: The Reproductive Years
- From Molecules to Medicine: How are New Drugs and Therapies Developed?
- How to Promote Your Rare Disease Story Through Social Media
- Rare Disease Registries: Advancing Disease Understanding, Treaments, and Cures
- Advocating for Your Child with a Rare Disease at Their School
- Becoming an Empowered Patient: A Toolkit for the Undiagnosed
- Taking Control: Optimizing Your Potential as a Young Adult with a Rare Disease